Click to see full answer
Keeping this in consideration, can I transfer my TiVo recordings?
On the left side of the screen, use the drop-town menu to choose the TiVo box from which you want to transfer recordings. Select the recordings to transfer. On the right side of the screen, use the drop-town menu to choose the TiVo box you’d like to receive the recordings. Click “Transfer.”
Beside above, how do I transfer a recording from TiVo to my computer? To start, simply launch the TiVo Desktop software on your PC. You should see a button labeled Pick Recordings to Transfer. Here you’ll see one of two lists; one that shows Now Playing (shows already transferred to your PC) and a My Shows list that shows recorded programming on your TiVo.
Consequently, can you record from a TiVo box to USB?
Use a recording device with a SCART input then play the content you want to record and record it using the recording device that has a SCART input. The SCART output is analogue so you cannot connect the TiVo directly to a PC via its SCART output. The USB port on the TiVo can only currently be used with a keyboard.
Can you transfer recordings from TiVo to v6?
Transferring recordings from your old TiVo to your new V6. There’s been some confusion over this but, in a nutshell, you can‘t, so if you‘re swapping a TiVo packed with recordings for a shiny new V6 you will lose them when you hand over the box.
- Go to manage-virgintvgo.virginmedia.com/tivo/boxswap.
- Sign in with your primary My Virgin Media username and password.
- Choose the Virgin TV V6 or TiVo box you’d like to copy the settings from.
- Choose the Virgin TV V6 or TiVo box you’d like to copy the setting to.
- Select the settings you’d like to copy.
TiVo Online brings the power of TiVo to your computer’s browser! Use TiVo Online to find and watch shows, schedule OnePass™ requests and recordings, or manage your TiVo box.
- Verify if you have Android 6 or later on your mobile device, and the latest software version on your TiVo device.
- Choose Play Store.
- Search for TiVo.
- Tap INSTALL to download and install the TiVo App.
- Open the TiVo App on your Android device.
- Enter your TiVo.com Email address and Password and tap Sign In.
- Launch the TiVo App, click the menu button on the top left, click settings.
- In the Set up streaming device?
- Select a streaming device from the list (displayed if there is more than one device on the network)
- On the Streaming Setup screen, check Set up in-home streaming and Set up out-of-home streaming.