Similarly, how do I turn off control lock on Samsung refrigerator?
To turn on Control Lock, press and hold the Energy Saver button for 3 seconds. The Control Lock icon will be displayed indicating that the lock has been activated. The display and the dispenser buttons will be locked. To turn off the Control Lock, press and hold the Energy Saver button for 3 seconds.
Likewise, how do I reset my Samsung refrigerator ice maker? Reset the Ice Maker
- Press and hold the ice maker reset button for about 2 seconds until you hear a chime (ding-dong) sound. Release the button once you hear the chime sound. ? Note: Do not press the reset button continuously.
- Put the ice bucket back and wait for 3~4 hours.
- 5 (Very Satisfied) 1 (Very Dissatisfied)
One may also ask, how do I unlock my Samsung water dispenser?
If the dispenser does have a Lock button:
- Press and hold for 3 seconds to turn on the dispenser lock. The lock icon illuminates when the dispenser is locked. Locking the dispenser disables the water and ice dispensing features.
- To unlock, press and hold for 3 seconds.
How do I turn off control lock?
To turn off Control Lock, press and hold the Options key that says “Control Lock Hold 3 Sec” under it for 3 seconds. If the dishwasher has a dedicated Control Lock button in the Options selections, press and hold CONTROL LOCK for 3 seconds.
Is there a reset button on a Samsung refrigerator?
How do I turn off child lock?
How do I reset my Samsung side by side ice maker?
Press and hold the reset button.
- For 2010 models or newer: You will hear a chime when the reset begins.
- For 2009 or older: Press and hold the reset button for a full 10 seconds.
- Reinsert the ice bucket completely.
How do you take the screen off of a Samsung French door refrigerator?
- Unplug the Samsung refrigerator power cord from the wall outlet.
- Insert a small flat-head screwdriver into the slots on the bottom of the display panel.
- Place the heel of one hand under the display panel and push up to release the panel from the door.
Why is the water not working on my Samsung refrigerator?
How do I unlock my refrigerator water dispenser?
How do I reset my refrigerator?
- Look inside your refrigerator and locate the temperature control switch.
- Turn the temperature control wheel down to zero or switch to “Off” if you have a digital display.
- Move your refrigerator away from the wall.
- Unplug the refrigerator cord from the wall outlet.
How do you troubleshoot a Samsung refrigerator?
- Exit the display panel’s demo mode if “OF” is displayed on the panel.
- Unplug the refrigerator for 10 seconds.
- Press the “Ice Hold” button down for three seconds to turn off the child-lock.
How do I reset my Samsung double door refrigerator?
How do you unlock the child lock on a Samsung refrigerator?
How do you unlock subzero?
How do I fix my Samsung 22e error code?
How do I lock the water on my Samsung refrigerator?
How do you turn on the ice maker on a Samsung French door refrigerator?
What causes a Samsung refrigerator to stop cooling?
How do you get a refrigerator out of demo mode?