- Open your my files or storage of your phone.
- Go to Android folder and open it.
- You will see folder named as Data.
- Inside Data folder you will get com.
- Now you will see Cache folder.
- Open this cache folder and after that you will get lot of files here.
- Now you just have to change the extension of all these file like .
Simply so, how do I view cache on Android?
The app cache (and how to clear it)
- Open the Settings of your phone.
- Tap the Storage heading to open its settings page.
- Tap the Other Apps heading to see a list of your installed apps.
- Find the application you want to clear the cache of and tap its listing.
- Tap the Clear cache button.
Similarly, where is cached data stored in Android? Cached data is app-specific and is stored by an app in a reserved space so that every time you load the app, it already has information ready to show you quickly. For instance, the layout of a website may be saved as cached data so that the next time you visit the page, it will load faster.
Beside this, how do I view cache files?
Find cache files on your computer. Go to your Start menu and click “Control Panel.” Look for “Network and Internet” and double-click “Internet Options.” Select “General” under the Internet properties menu. Click “Settings” under the Browsing history section and double-click “View files” to see your cache.
Will clearing cache delete pictures?
By clearing cache, you remove the temporary files in the cache, but it WON’T delete your other app data like logins, settings, saved games, downloaded photos, conversations. So if you clear cache of Gallery or Camera app on your Android phone, you won’t lose any of your photos.
What does clearing cache and cookies do?
What is cache on my phone?
Is cached data important?
Where cache is stored?
How do I access my Cache?
- Go to Settings and choose Apps or Application Manager.
- Swipe to the All tab.
- In the list of installed apps, find and tap your web browser. Tap Clear Data and then Clear Cache.
- Exit/quit all browser windows and re-open the browser.
How do you view cache files?
Step 1. Click the address bar at the top of your Google Chrome window, type “About: cache” into the box and press “Enter.” A page will appear with a list of cached files and their addresses. Step 2. Press the “Ctrl + F” keys on your keyboard to open the find bar.
Why is my phone storage full?
How do I delete my cache files?
- Press the keys [Ctrl], [Shift] and [del] on your Keyboard.
- Select the period “since installation”, to empty the whole browser cache.
- Check the Option “Images and Files in Cache”.
- Confirm your settings, by clicking the button “delete browser data”.
- Refresh the page.
What does cache stand for?
What is a cache folder?
How do I view cached images and files?
What does cached data mean?
What does force stop mean?
What happens if I clear data?
How can I get more space on my phone without deleting everything?
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Storage.
- Tap Free up space.
- To pick something to delete, tap the empty box on the right. (If nothing is listed, tap Review recent items.)
- To delete the selected items, at the bottom, tap Free up.
Can’t free up space?
Does clearing cache delete passwords?