- Step 1 Headlight.
- The front hood will open and be caught by a saftey latch.
- Hold up the hood with the hood support rod.
- Remove negative terminal from the battery using a 10mm socket.
- Locate the headlight bulb in the front of the car under the hood and twist off the cap covering the headlight bulb.
Accordingly, how do you change a fog light on a 2010 Ford Fusion?
2010 Ford Fusion HID Fogs Installation
- Step 1: Raise the Car/Tools.
- Step 2: Remove Screws in Lower Access Panel on Passenger Side.
- Step 3: Pull the Access Panel Away.
- Step 4: Locate Bulb and Remove.
- Install HID bulb into fog light housing, connect up the wires and then check that the lights are working.
- Step 6: Re-attach Access Panel.
Furthermore, does 2012 Ford Fusion have daytime running lights? Daytime running lights, sometimes referred to as DRLs or DTRs, are lights that switch on automatically when your 2012 Ford Fusion is turned on and in drive. Since the daytime running lights are on whenever you are driving your Fusion, they are often the first bulbs to burn out.
Simply so, how do u clean headlights?
If the headlights are only slightly foggy, you can try and restore them using an abrasive, like toothpaste, and lots of scrubbing. First, clean the headlights with Windex or soap and water. Then, using a soft cloth, rub a fingertip amount of toothpaste onto the wet headlight. (Toothpaste with baking soda works best.)