In this regard, how do you sing Happy Birthday in Ukrainian?
How to say Happy Birthday in Ukrainian
- З Днем народження! [z dnem narodzhennia] – Happy birthday!
- Вітаю! [ vitaju] / Вітаємо! [vitajemo] – Congratulations!
- З ювілеєм! [z juvilejem] – Happy jubilee!
- Многая літа! [ mnohaja lita] – May you be granted many years!
Subsequently, question is, what is I love you in Polish? How to say, “I love you.” To say, “I love you,” . . . this one’s a very popular Polish term that everybody knows. You say, “Kocham cie (kohaaam chye). Kocham cie (kohaaam chye).” It’s two words: (ko-haaam), like ham, but haaam, (ko-haaam chye).
Hereof, how do you wish someone a happy birthday in Russian?
Russian Birthday Greetings
- The most common Russian birthday greeting is С днем рождения.
- С днем варенья! is a fun, informal way to wish a happy birthday to children or friends.
- In addition to the standard greeting, you can add extra birthday wishes, such as Желаю всего самого лучшего (wishing you all the best).
How do you write a birthday card in Polish?
Part 1: How to Say Happy Birthday in Polish
- (All The Best) Happy Birthday!
- All the Best on Your Birthday.
- Wishing you a Happy Birthday!
- Congratulations and best wishes on your Birthday!
- From the bottom of my heart I wish you Happy Birthday!
- I wish you a Happy Birthday!
- I wish your dreams come true.
How do the Polish say cheers?
What is have a good day in Poland?
The literal translation is “good day”, but instead of standing in front of the noun, the adjective “dobry” follows it.
How do you pronounce babcia in Polish?
How do you toast a drink in Polish?
How do the Irish say happy birthday?
How do Polish celebrate birthdays?
How do you say happy birthday in a formal way?
- Many happy returns of the day!
- Many more happy returns!
- I wish you a wonderful birthday!
- Have a great one!
- Have a good one!
- May your birthday be filled with laughter!
- May you have a fantastic day and many more to come!
- I hope you have a wonderful birthday.
How do you say cheers in Russian?
How do you write happy birthday nicely?
- “I’m so grateful you came into the world because you make my world better every day.
- “Thanks for you being you and being mine.”
- “It’s your day, and I can’t wait to celebrate it with you.”
- “I hope your birthday is the happiest.”
- “Happy Birthday, Beautiful.”
- “Wish you were here for me to spoil today.”
How do you wish someone a happy birthday in Spanish?
How do you say happy birthday in 10 different languages?
- Danish: Tillykke med fodselsdagen!
- German: Alles gute zum Geburtstag!
- Finnish: Hyvaa syntymapaivaa!
- Italian: Buon Compleanno!
- Korean: Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da!
- Portuguese: Feliz Aniversario! or Parabens!
- Russian: S dniom razhdjenia!
- Spanish: Feliz Cumplea–os!
What is the Korean word of happy birthday?