Correspondingly, what is your name in Armenian?
What is your name? = Intch eh anounet?
Likewise, why do Armenians say Jan? Armenian Words & Phrases #1: Dear/Darling According to its first definition “Jan” refers to “body”. However, it is the fourth meaning that makes this word so unique and powerful. Actually “Jan” corresponds to the English words “dear”, “darling” and “honey” though we cannot say they are equivalents.
Regarding this, how do you say bad words in Armenian?
Please think about voting for the accuracy of Armenian swear words below or even add a Armenian cuss or Armenian slang phrase.
|Phrase||Meaning||Is This Accurate?|
|Eh Shoo Dtzak||Imbicile’s Child||(57%) (43%)|
|Eshi klir||Donkeys cock||(83%) (17%)|
|Gandon Pchogh||Condom Blower||(89%) (11%)|
How do you make Armenian toast?
????] – This is the most common way to say cheers in Armenian. Even if the toast can last 5 minutes (which is always distracting the attendees to other things), it always finishes with this word. Apagayi hamar – [??????? ?????] – It literally means “for the future” or “I wish the future be bright”.
What does Inchpes Ek mean?
How do you say mr in Armenian?
What alphabet does Armenian use?
What do you say in Armenian Christmas?
How do we say hello in Arabic?
How old is Armenian language?
What does the word Armenia mean?
1. a republic in NW Asia: originally part of the historic Armenian kingdom; acquired by Russia in 1828; became the Armenian Soviet Socialist Republic in 1936; gained independence in 1991. It is mountainous, rising over 4000 m (13 000 ft). Language: Armenian.
How do you swear in Arabic?
- ????? (al’ama) Literally means ‘blindness’.
- Tozz Feek. This is how you tell someone to screw off or go away if you’re feeling angered or annoyed by their presence.
- Kol Khara. Eat shit.
- Ya Ibn el Sharmouta (YA EBEN AL SHAR-MOO-TA)
- Telhas Teeze (TEL-HAS TEE-ZEE)
What does GYOT mean?
Who speaks Armenian?
|Native to||Armenia and Nagorno-Karabakh.|
|Native speakers||6.7 million|
|Language family||Indo-European Armenian|
|Early forms||Proto-Armenian Classical Armenian Middle Armenian|
How do you say Merry Christmas in Western Armenian?
Merry Christmas in many languages.
|Armenian (Western)||????????? ??? ???? ?? ????? ??????: (Shnorhavor Nor Daree yev Soorp Dzuhnoont)|
How many people speak Armenian in the world?
What does Jan mean?
What does Jan mean slang?
Why do Armenians say Ara?
What do Armenians speak?
What language is Armenian similar to?