|110||10 g||35 mg|
Click to see full answer
Also to know is, how many calories are in a slice of Havarti cheese?
|Calories 80||(334 kJ)|
|Total Fat||6 g||9%|
|Saturated Fat||4 g||20%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
Also, how many carbs are in one slice of Havarti cheese? Nutrition Facts
|Calories 110||(460 kJ)|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
Keeping this in consideration, is Havarti cheese healthy?
But feel free to indulge in ricotta, swiss, and mascarpone cheeses, which are surprisingly low in sodium. So don’t sleep on the semi-soft and semi-hard categories, which usually have more calcium per ounce with a more reasonable amount of sodium. The semi-soft cheeses include faves such as brie, havarti, and camembert.
How is Havarti cheese made?
Havarti is made like most cheeses, by introducing rennet to milk to cause curdling. The curds are pressed into cheese molds which are drained, and then the cheese is aged. Havarti is a washed-curd cheese, which contributes to the subtle flavor of the cheese.
|110||10 g||6 g|
- Parmesan. Calories per serving: 20* Serving size: 1 tablespoon.
- Part-Skim Mozzarella. Calories per serving: 70-80. Serving size: 1 slice/stick.
- Camembert. Calories per serving: 85. Serving size: 1 oz. (
- Swiss cheese. Calories per serving: 100. Serving size: 1 slice.
- Cottage Cheese. Calories per serving: 164. Serving size: 1 cup.
- Mozzarella. Mozzarella is a soft, white cheese with high moisture content.
- Blue Cheese. Blue cheese is made from cow, goat, or sheep’s milk that has been cured with cultures from the mold Penicillium ( 10 ).
- Feta. Share on Pinterest.
- Cottage Cheese.
Cottage cheese is a great, high protein addition to any diet. You can add it to smoothies or use it in place of sour cream in dips to eat with fresh vegetables. Feta cheese is full of vitamins and minerals. It is made from goat’s or sheep’s milk.
- Colby. This cheese could double as a stand-in—visually, at least—for cheddar, considered the best cheese for grilled cheese.
- Provolone. For an Italian spin on your grilled cheese sandwich, Provolone does the trick!
- Blue Cheese.
- Monterey Jack.