- Bakadere. The Bakadere (????) type refers to a character who is very clumsy and stupid.
- Byoukidere. The Byoukidere (????) type refers to a character who is kind and gentle at heart but has a serious illness.
Similarly, it is asked, what are all the types of Deres?
Now, let’s looks at the different types of dere templates.
- Tsundere (Type A) The tsundere is one of the most popular types.
- Tsundere (Type B) Type B: The “dere” state is their default personality.
- Yandere. Yandere characters are really sweet on the outside.
Also, what is a Coodere? A coodere refers to a character who is very similar to a kuudere, but instead turns lovestruck.
In this regard, what is a Sadodere?
A sadodere is someone who loves to toy with the emotions of those they care about. While often confused with its sister archetype, the yandere, sadoderes are are much more closely related to that of the kuudere, but with more sadistic tendencies.
What is Bakadere?
A bakadere refers to a character who is very clumsy and stupid.
What is a Tsunshun?
What’s the opposite of tsundere?
What is a male Yandere called?
What is the opposite of a Yandere?
What dere is Monika?
What is Hajidere?
What is Shundere?
What does Undere mean?
What is a Bodere?
What is a Kanedere?
What is a Yandeguire?
What is a Oujidere?
What dere is Junko?
What type of dere is Todoroki?
How do you act like a Dandere?
- Being quiet and shy. This is very common with them but that doesn’t mean there kuudere because kuudere is more of the cool personality.
- Always think twice before you act. They Always wanna do this cause they want to be sociable but too embarrassed to talk.
- Keep it simple.
- Be a total sweet heart.
- Blushing is the key.
What is a Dorodere?
What is Haraguro?