Also to know is, what are the various factors affecting physical fitness and wellness?
Factors affecting the physical fitness.
- Regular exercise.
- Proper training.
- Health problems.
- Age and gender.
Secondly, what are the factors that affect physical fitness? Factors Affecting Fitness (Gender (Males usually taller and stronger, Body…
- Gender. Males usually taller and stronger.
- Drug taking. Social acceptable drugs-damage to vital organs reducing performance.
- Illness & Fatigue.
- Physical Disability.
Secondly, what are the factors that affect wellness?
There are eight aspects to your wellness. They are body, mind, environment, spirit, community, emotions, finances and work. Each can affect your quality of life. Struggles in one aspect can affect other aspects.
What is the meaning of physical fitness and wellness?
Physical fitness or wellness refers to the state in which the health of an individual is in good condition and an individual has the ability to perform all the life activities and processes properly in a correct manner.
What are the values of physical fitness?
What are the principles of fitness development?
What are the four factors that influence physical fitness answers com?
What is the importance of physical fitness?
What are the components of physical fitness?
- Muscular Strength. This is the “power” that helps you to lift and carry heavy objects.
- Muscular Endurance.
- Cardiovascular Endurance.
- Body Fat Composition.
What do you mean by wellness?
What are the components of wellness?
What are the 5 areas of wellbeing?
What are the four influences on your wellness?
- Social influences. relationships you have.
- Cultural influences. values, beliefs, and practices.
- Heredity influences. traits you have.
- Environmental influences. your surroundings.
What are the three main factors that affect your health?
- the social and economic environment,
- the physical environment, and.
- the person’s individual characteristics and behaviours.
What are 5 factors that affect your total health?
- Physical Environment.
- Social Environment.
What are the 8 components of wellness?
What are the 5 factors of culture?
- Material culture.
- Cultural preferences.
- Ethics and values.
- Social organization.
What are social factors in health?
What are social factors examples?
What are social factors?
What are the fitness factors?