Also know, what does UE stand for on Samsung washing machine?
Your appliance will display a UE code when it has detected an unbalanced load and has stopped the spin for safety reasons. With any washing machine, it is vital to ensure that the load is evenly balanced when using a spin cycle. Redistribute washing by adding or removing items to ensure a more balanced load.
Additionally, why does my Samsung Washer smell? When moisture or other residue (such as leftover detergent or other additives) is trapped in a dark place, it may promote the growth of mold and mildew and may cause unpleasant odors. If your Samsung washing machine has visible mold or a mildew smell, let us show you how to take care of it.
Also Know, how do you reset a Samsung aquajet washing machine?
To reset your Samsung washing machine you need to simply disconnect the washing machine from power for 5 to 10 minutes. (Unplug the washer from the wall outlet or flip the breaker in the breaker box for the washing machine).
What does UE on washing machine mean?
A UE error code on your LG front-load washer means the washer won’t spin because the load is unbalanced. Fixing a UE error code can be as easy as redistributing an unbalanced load or adding a few garments to a small or single-item load.
How do you fix an unbalanced washing machine?
- Step 1 – Check Level. Place a straight level on top of the washer to see how much off balance the washing machine is.
- Step 2 – Level with Legs. Most washing machines come with adjustable legs in the front and the back.
- Step 3 – Tighten Drum.
- Step 4 – Keep Large Items Out.
How do I fix the UE error on my LG washer?
- Run rinse and spin cycle without load. Empty the drum completely. Power the unit on.
- Request Repair. If the uE or UE error displays again, the unit is not working properly; it requires a repair service.
- Leveling, load distribution, and selected washing cycle. The unit does NOT require a repair service.
How do you reset a Samsung washer?
What does UE mean?
How do I clean the drum on my Samsung washer?
- 1 Press Power button. Power On the washing machine.
- 2 Select a Washing Tub Cleaning course on the Display Panel. Select a Washing Tub Clean Course.
- 4 Push Start/Pause button. Push Start/Pause.
- 2 Pressing Manual once and select Soaking. Select Soaking.
How do I balance the drum on my Samsung washer?
- Turn the washing machine off and then on again.
- Hold down the Temp. and Delay End (+) buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds. CB or CLB will appear on the display.
- Press the Start/Pause button to begin Calibration Mode.
What Samsung washers have been recalled?
What does calibrating a washer do?
How does Samsung aquajet?
Why is my Samsung washer not spinning?
What are the codes on a Samsung washer?
|Fault Code||Washer Problem|
|LO or FL||Door lock error|
|ds||Door is not locked|
|Sud (F70)||Too many suds|
Why is my Samsung washing machine not spinning?
How do I start my Samsung washing machine?
How do you add bleach to a Samsung top load washer?
- 1 Add non-chlorine bleach into the bleach compartment.
- 2 Refer to the bleach container for correct measurements to use.
- 1 Pre-wash Compartment: Apply pre-wash detergent.
- 2 Main-wash compartment: Apply main-wash detergent, water softener, soaking detergent, bleach , and/or stain removers.
How does Samsung Active Wash work?
What is Samsung Activewash?
How do I fix a smelly washing machine?