|Typical Range||$5,988 – $14,961|
|Low End – High End||$2,500 – $25,000|
Click to see full answer
Accordingly, what material does Rebath use?
Our DuraBath™ Acrylic material is a non-porous material that is completely waterproof and resists mold and mildew.
Also, how do I estimate the cost of a bathroom remodel? The average bathroom remodel can cost ranges from $8,000 to $13,000 for a small bathroom with dimensions around 5′ x 8′. For a large, master bathroom, with dimensions around 10′ x 12′, your renovation costs can be around $40,000 to $50,000, depending on where you live and the type of materials you choose.
Likewise, people ask, how much does Bathwraps cost?
The average acrylic liner installation costs $1300 and if you add a wall system, soap dishes, etc, the cost can go as high as $4000! The cost to have Miracle Method refinish your bathtub to like new look and feel ranges from $475 to $600 depending on the location and condition.
Is re bath expensive?
Rebath is not cheap! It is probably the most expensive recycled plastic out there!
Re-Bath’s DuraBath is a single sheet of material designed to look as if it has grout, but doesn’t. It is used in tub and shower surrounds, shower wall panels, bathroom showers, bathroom stalls and on bathroom walls to minimize the upkeep of your bathroom.
- Shut off the water to the bathroom.
- Remove the outer covering of the existing tub surround.
- Remove the drywall, greenboard or backerboard that was below the surface material.
- Hang a new vapor barrier over the studs in the walls.
- Screw new cement backerboard sheets over the vapor barrier and studs.
- Limit Your Tile. Tile gets expensive, especially when you hire a contractor to lay it all out for you.
- Save on Counter Tops. A popular trend is to splurge on granite countertops.
- Update Fixtures.
- Freshen Caulk and Grout.
- Redo, Don’t Buy New.
- Buy Used.
- Go Green with Upgrades.
The average cost to install a bathtub is $3,367, but can range from $1,064 and $5,676, depending on the type of tub and modifications needed. The average cost of the tub itself ranges from $200 to $2,000 or more.
A walk-in shower costs $750 to $6,850, depending on the size and features you want. You might pay as little as $750 to install a simple stall with new faucets. If you need to add plumbing or you want to use expensive materials, the total will run higher.