Click to see full answer
Considering this, what section is the Catalina Club at Wrigley?
The Catalina Club, located behind home plate in the upper concourse of Wrigley Field, is a nautical-influenced environment.
Also, does Wrigley Field have sky boxes? This historic park and historic team make for a classic baseball combination. Wrigley Field and the Cubs seem to only get better with age. For the most unique and exclusive experience at a Chicago Cubs baseball game, we recommend purchasing a suite from SuiteHop.
Accordingly, how much are W Club tickets at Wrigley?
Single tickets to the Maker’s Mark Barrel Room, located on the first base line, will cost $395-495 per game and will include the same perks as 1914 Club tickets. The W Club, in the left-field corner, will offer single tickets at $285-375 per game and will include the same perks sans liquor.
How much are Cubs skybox tickets?
Currently, Cubs tickets 2020 at Vivid Seats for the 2020 season start at $6. There are always great deals to be found at Vivid Seats. The get-in price, or lowest price, for Chicago Cubs home game tickets is $6.
Located on the lowest tier of the stadium, these infield seats are second in viewing experience only to the premium Cardinal Club seating directly behind home plate. On different Cardinals seating charts these sections are also referred to as the Infield Field Box and Diamond Box.
VIP BLEACHER BENEFITS, ENTRANCE LOCATION, & ADVANTAGES
- Allows you to get that front row seat (or last row if you prefer).
- Since bleachers are general seating, you can buy extra tickets for your friends at any time & sit together.
- Attend a Weekday Game. This may sound like a no-brainer, but weekend games are pricier and harder to find tickets for.
- Buy Your Tickets Late.
- Check out Special Ticket Offers from the Club.
- Look Through Third-Party Sellers.
- Choose a Game With a Less Exciting Opponent.
- Club box seats, Aisle 16, front row. Just to the right of the Cubs dugout, you can watch what’s going on inside, like the day Michael Barrett and Carlos Zambrano brawled.
- Bill Veeck seats.
- Bartman seat.
- Upper-deck reserved, Aisle 415.
- Inside the scoreboard.
- Johnny Macchione seats.
- Kreuter cap seats.
- Behind a post.