Click to see full answer
Correspondingly, can I donate a stroller to Goodwill?
Goodwill DOES NOT accept these items Baby gear, including furniture, car seats, strollers, high chairs, etc.
Similarly, does goodwill take baby items? Goodwill is not licensed to handle or sell items of this kind and disposal is expensive and highly restricted. CPSC frequently recalled items. Infant furniture, car seats, exercise equipment, baby cribs, strollers, carriages, playpens/play yards, children’s items containing lead or phthalates.
Similarly, you may ask, what can you do with old strollers?
You can also hang on to strollers or car seats and save them for a trade in event. Babies R’ Us and Target usually have a trade in event every year where you can exchange your old items in for a discount on new ones. If you don’t want to deal with selling them, you can donate them to a charity.
Where can I donate unused bottles?
Donate them to a local animal shelter, hospital or zoo. I think they’re probably less picky about the condition. Give them to the kids to use with dolls. Use them as measuring cups for liquids.
- Give them away directly to people who want them.
- Give them to Goodwill or other thrift stores.
- Donate via SAFE: Stuffed Animals for Emergencies.
- Donate to police or fire departments.
- Give them to animal shelters.
- Habitat For Humanity. Donations are accepted for use on build sites and also to sell at ReStores, where volunteers carefully test and inspect the tools before they’re put on the floor.
- KMS Tools and Equipment Ltd.
- Tools for Self-Reliance.
- Bag It Up. Make a tote bag from a one-piece bathing suit.
- Tie One On. Cut bathing suit fabric into thin strips and create colorful ties for everything from jam jars to garden vegetables.
- Make Water Babies.
- Donate to a Good Cause.
- The Salvation Army. The Salvation Army accepts used goods donations, including hardback and paperback books.
- Goodwill. Goodwill accepts used book donations for their resale stores.
- Local Thrift Stores.
- Got Books?
- Reading Tree.
21 and all car seat brands will be accepted. All car seats collected will be recycled through TerraCycle. Bring your car seat to the Customer Service counter during the recycling events at participating Walmart stores, which can be found on the store’s website.
- Give to (or share) with your family and friends. This is a great way to clear out stuff that you may need again in the future, share it with a brother/sister/cousin, who may be expecting.
- Donate to a Day Care, Pregnancy Center or Women’s and Children’s Shelter.
- Recycle Your Gear.
- Hand things down. For things that have been gently used and still have some mileage left in them, if there is even a chance of having another baby, keep your stuff to use as hand-me-downs for your future children!
- Use TerraCycle.