People also ask, how much does Clothes Mentor pay you for your clothes?
Most of our items are priced at about 1/3 of the original retail price, and then we pay you approximately 1/3 of that. A store just opened near me.
Secondly, how much do you make from Plato’s Closet? Average Plato’s Closet hourly pay ranges from approximately $7.88 per hour for Sales Lead to $13.59 per hour for Manager in Training.
Furthermore, how much does Platos Closet pay for clothes 2019?
If they buy your clothes, it will usually be around 30-40% of the price you bought it at. They sell their clothes for 60-80% off retail prices, so in order to make a profit, they don’t want to spend much to buy them. They’ll buy basic things like T-shirts for around $2.
Is Plato’s Closet good for selling clothes?
At Plato’s Closet®, you’ll find a huge selection of trendy designer styles as well as those every day basics you can’t live without — all at up to 70% off mall retail prices! We buy gently used teen and young adult clothes, shoes and accessories that are in good condition — no stains.
What brands do Clothes Mentor take?
- 0-9. 7 for all mankind.
- A. Adidas. Adriano Goldschmied. Aerosoles.
- B. Balenciaga. Banana Republic.
- C. Cache. Calvin Klein.
- D. Dana Buchman. Dansko.
- E. Earl Jean. Eddie Bauer.
- F. Fendi. Fossil.
- G. Gap. Gently Used Louis Vuitton.
Where can I sell used women’s clothing?
- thredUp. I like thredUP because it does everything for you.
- Your Instagram account.
- Take lots of high-quality photos.
Where can I sell used work clothes?
- eBay. eBay is probably the best-known place to sell used clothes online, and some would argue it’s still the best.
- ASOS Marketplace.
- Vestiaire Collective.
Where can I go to sell my clothes?
- Depop. Best for: Pretty much everything, but vintage and quirky items sell best.
- Vinted. Best for: Everything, but upmarket high street brands (think Zara and Mango) tend to do best.
- Ebay. Best for: Everything.
- ASOS Marketplace.
- Facebook Marketplace.
Where can I sell my clothes for cash?
- Women’s clothing: Take it to a resale shop like Clothes Mentor or Buffalo Exchange; send it to ThredUp, or list your stuff on eBay.
- Junior’s clothing: Sell to a resale shop like PlanetXchange or Plato’s Closet; send your items to ThredUp, or list your cast-offs on eBay.
Who takes money shoes?
- Poshmark. One website that’s certainly worth selling on is Poshmark.
- eBay. A great place to sell shoes online is eBay.
- Kixify. If you have a pair of sneakers to sell, then check out Kixify.
- buyMYheels. Have a pair of heels that you want to sell?
- The RealReal.
- Smart Bride Boutique.
How can I sell my designer clothes?
- 4 best websites to designer clothes. Hoping to unload some beloved pieces to make room for new favorites?
- Vestiaire Collective. This French company guarantees the authenticity of every piece it chooses to sell.
- eBay. eBay features a single-stream checkout, creating a pleasant experience for buyers.
- The RealReal.
Does Clothes Mentor take bathing suits?
What clothes does Platos Closet buy?
How can I get money for my old clothes?
9 Websites Where You Can Sell Your Old Clothes For Money
- Lil Jelly Bean.
- 8. Facebook Marketplace.
Does Platos Closet buy perfume?
Does Platos Closet buy designer purses?
Does Platos Closet buy prom dresses?
What does Platos Closet pay for jeans?
Is Plato’s Closet a thrift store?
Does Platos Closet Take bathing suits?
What is the best place to sell clothes?
- ThredUP. GREAT FOR: your everyday clothes still in good condition, especially if you want to put little effort in.
- 5. Facebook Marketplace.